Content Writer Jobs in Trivone Content Services Private Limited
Trivone Content Services Private Limited Content Writer Careers: Trivone Content Services Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Content Writer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Content Writer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Content Writer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 8 years experience. Trivone Content Services Private Limited is offering Rs . 33333- Rs. 66666 for the position of Content Writer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Trivone Content Services Private Limited Content Writer Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website trivone.com.
About Trivone Content Services Private Limited
Trivone began in 2010 and was initially funded by Accel Partners. Our founder, L Subramanyan, is one of India’s most experienced B2B content creators, with over 2 decades of experience working with some of India’s top tech companies and media publications.
Over the last 10 years, Trivone has successfully completed more than 300 projects for some of the world’s top brands. Leading companies in India trust us to tell their stories. Our strategists offer practical, no-hype, low-cost solutions that are designed to achieve their business goals. Many of our clients have internal content teams, and we work alongside them to improve and ignite their content strategies.
Complete Details of the Trivone Content Services Private Limited Content Writer Jobs
|Company Name||Trivone Content Services Private Limited|
|Job Role||Content Writer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs . 33333- Rs. 66666|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Content Writer Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Steps to apply for Content Writer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Trivone Content Services Private Limited @ trivone.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Content Writer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Content Writer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.