Content Writer Jobs in The Tummy Section Private Limited Delhi
The Tummy Section Private Limited is accepting applications for 1 Content Writer vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Content Writer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/14/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Content Writer Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Content Writer Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 4 years. The Tummy Section Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Content Writer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Content Writer jobs in Delhi via thetummysection.com. When it comes to Content Writer Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of The Tummy Section Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the The Tummy Section Private Limited Content Writer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: The Tummy Section Private Limited
Job Role: Content Writer
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 4 years
Salary: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/29/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Content Writer Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
About The Tummy Section Private Limited
Starting our journey by being the OG pioneers of Shawario, the re-invented avatar of Shawarma, in West-Delhi to now the trendsetters of fusion food and delicacies which will leave you wanting more, we have come a long way, and there’s still a long way to go. True to our roots, we bring forth the boujee flavours that are easy on the eyes and the pocket. So that you wouldn’t have to think twice when the hunger pangs kick-in. Join us in our venture because every-tummy has a story, we shared ours, what’s yours?
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi The Tummy Section Private Limited?
- Visit official website of The Tummy Section Private Limited i.e., thetummysection.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Content Writer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.