Content Writer Jobs in SP Robotic Works Private Limited
SP Robotic Works Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Content Writer with experience of 3 – 5 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Content Developer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Content Developer Jobs posted by SP Robotic Works Private Limited.
The SP Robotic Works Private Limited has notified the Content Developer Jobs Vacancy on 8/27/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Content Developer Jobs in Bangalore.
Content Developer Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Content Developer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Content Writer at SP Robotic Works Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the SP Robotic Works Private Limited Content Developer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the SP Robotic Works Private Limited Content Developer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: SP Robotic Works Private Limited
Job Role: Content Writer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 8/27/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 22000 – Rs. 50000
Selection Process: Interview
About SP Robotic Works Private Limited
A team of highly charged dynamic individuals, a cohesive unit that has been driven with the desire to transform the way Engineering and STEM education is looked at and accessed around the globe. Having the modest of starts in the year 2012, we have grown from strength to strength, thanks to our team of highly motivated engineers and curious learners who took it upon themselves to develop a product that could usher in making Robotics ubiquitous. The brand SP Robotic Works strives to be the first one globally to introduce tomorrows generations to the world of tech learning
Description of the Content Writer Vacancy
- Research industry-related topics (online sources, interviews and studies).
- Update website content as needed.
- Write for blogs, web pages, social media, eBooks, slogans
- Assist with the business pitches to win new clients and projects
- Provide digital contents such as video, info graphics, and images, etc.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
Skills Required For Content Writer Vacancy
- Content Marketing Skills.
- Good Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Sound Knowledge of social Media
- Conversion Rate Optimization Skills.
- Refined Writing Skills – excellent writing ability, including the ability to write in different styles and to other people’s direction.
- Have a structure – the organisational ability to manage multiple projects, often to tight deadlines.
- Have a good knowledge of copy-writing principles.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- A creative approach, both in coming up with ideas for new projects and for getting a message across innovatively.
- Good attention to detail, including the ability to proofread self and others’ work Specific IT skills, such as an understanding of HTML or Word Press
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
How to apply for Content Developer Jobs in Bangalore, SP Robotic Works Private Limited?
- If you believe SP Robotic Works Private Limited Content Developer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., naukri.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Content Writer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.