Content Writer Jobs in Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited Delhi
Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited is accepting applications for 1 Content Writer vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Content Writer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/4/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Content Writer Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Content Writer Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 4 years. Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Content Writer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Content Writer jobs in Delhi via apna.co. When it comes to Content Writer Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited Content Writer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited
Job Role: Content Writer
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 2 – 4 years
Salary: Rs . 25000 – Rs. 30000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/19/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Content Writer Job Description
Candidate for this role should have excellent written English skills and must ensure
- Spelling and formatting are correct
- No typing mistakes are made while typing or copying from original text
- Headings are properly done
- All photos and illustrations have correct captions
- Page arrangement is proper
- Must be able to proofread and find mistakes while doing data reviews
- Should be able to concentrate for long spells of time
- Basic knowledge of publishing industry
About Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited
Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 29 March 2020. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kanpur. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,500,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 600,000. It is inolved in Maintenance and repair of office, accounting and computing machinery
Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Remote Stacx Solutions Private Limited i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Content Writer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.