Content Writer Jobs in Privet Ventures Private Limited
Privet Ventures Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Content Writer with experience of 0 – 6 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Content Writer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Content Writer Jobs posted by Privet Ventures Private Limited.
The Privet Ventures Private Limited has notified the Content Writer Jobs Vacancy on 10/01/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Content Writer Jobs in Delhi.
Content Writer Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Content Writer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Content Writer at Privet Ventures Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Privet Ventures Private Limited Content Writer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Privet Ventures Private Limited Content Writer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Privet Ventures Private Limited
Job Role: Content Writer
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 10/01/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 6 years
Pay Scale: Rs .9000 – Rs. 16000
Selection Process: Interview
About Privet Ventures Private Limited
Privet has been a pioneer in leading-edge Software Product Development. Our journey in Software started with a Unified Communications Platform which later evolved into carrier-grade Telecom solutions. We are now working on a new unique SaaS product initiative and are expanding our team driving this initiative.
Description of the Content Writer Vacancy
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Skills Required For Content Writer Vacancy
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
How to apply for Content Writer Jobs in Delhi, Privet Ventures Private Limited?
- If you believe Privet Ventures Private Limited Content Writer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., privetonline.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Content Writer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.