Content Writer Jobs in Penguin Engineering Ahmedabad
Penguin Engineering is accepting applications for 3 Content Writer vacancies at Ahmedabad Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Content Writer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/2/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Content Writer Job Openings in Ahmedabad like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Content Writer Jobs in Ahmedabad
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 Years. Penguin Engineering is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Content Writer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Content Writer jobs in Ahmedabad via penguinengineer.com. When it comes to Content Writer Jobs in Ahmedabad for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Penguin Engineering, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Penguin Engineering Content Writer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Penguin Engineering
Job Role: Content Writer
Job Openings: 3
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Good Package
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/30/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Content Writer Job Description
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
About Penguin Engineering
We “Penguin Engineering” founded in the year 1985 are a renowned firm that is engaged in Manufacturing and Exporting a wide assortment of Pani Puri Making Machine, Water Cooler, Portable Toilet, Water Fountains, Drinking Water Dispenser, Golgappa Counter, etc. We have a wide and well functional infrastructural unit that is situated at Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India) and helps us in making a remarkable collection of products as per the global set standards.
We are a Sole Proprietorship company that is managed under the headship of “Kirit Gajjar” (Proprietor) and have achieved a significant position in this sector.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Ahmedabad Penguin Engineering?
- Visit official website of Penguin Engineering i.e., penguinengineer.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Content Writer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.