Content Writer Jobs in Delhi
OtakuKart is currently hiring candidates for the role of Content Writer. Notice regarding the Content Writer vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 6/3/2021. The work experience required for this Content Writer position is 0 – 1 Years.
OtakuKart Content Writer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Content Writer jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Content Writer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at OtakuKart official website; otakukart.com
If you are wondering what OtakuKart is? You are at the right place. OtakuKart is a deep ocean, full of profound information and the most well-grounded source of news about Anime, Games, Movies, TV Shows, and Comics. OtakuKart is an overflowing superstore containing everything related to the Anime world and Entertainment world, having fastidious stratification, which is available free of cost! Most importantly, we have the extremely hard-working, excellent and experienced writers who do their work with utmost sincerity and dedication.
OtakuKart was founded in 2015 by MahmadSohel Moldharia and Jerika Moldharia, having the main objective of providing copper-bottomed statistics about the fields mentioned above in which we claim expertise.
Complete Details of the OtakuKart Content Writer Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Important Details to Apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi OtakuKart
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Content Writer Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at OtakuKart, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : otakukart.com
Last Date to Apply: 7/3/2021
Content Writer Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure the article is not fake, has fictitious news, and is grammatically correct
- Work on research and ensure the appropriate use of language which is clean, easy to read, and well written
- Ensure the piece does not have backlinks opening to other websites or any publicity material
- Write articles that pertain to the twenty websites that the OtakuKart network currently runs
- Write the article between 320 and 500 words and divide it into five paragraphs or more
- Add high-resolution pictures accompanied by the article (it is suggested that pictures be taken from Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter accounts of people in the article)
- Write articles on sports, video games, top 10 tips on sports or video games, etc.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Creative Writing
- Report Writing
- English Proficiency (Written)
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi OtakuKart?
- Visit official website of OtakuKart i.e., otakukart.com
- Go to OtakuKart Careers Page
- Click on the Content Writer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.