Content Writer Jobs in Omkar Print Lab Private Limited Bangalore
Omkar Print Lab Private Limited is accepting applications for 1 Content Writer vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Content Writer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/03/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Content Writer Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Content Writer Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Omkar Print Lab Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Content Writer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Content Writer jobs in Bangalore via omkarprintlab.co. When it comes to Content Writer Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Omkar Print Lab Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Omkar Print Lab Private Limited Content Writer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Omkar Print Lab Private Limited
Job Role: Content Writer
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 35000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/18/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Content Writer Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
About Omkar Print Lab Private Limited
Omkar Print Lab is an Leading Digital Printing Company in Bangalore, India. We believe in imagination as the beginning and end of all creation. It’s seeing what others don’t see. Without it, there’s no breakthrough… there’s nothing. At omkar we stand apart by the power of our imagination.
We provide you the best quality printing service at competitive price. We also provide high-end Graphic Designing that helps you communicate your ideas & promote your brand.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Bangalore Omkar Print Lab Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Omkar Print Lab Private Limited i.e., omkarprintlab.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Content Writer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.