Content Writer Jobs in Milann Hospital Bangalore
Milann Hospital is accepting applications for 6 Content Writer vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Content Writer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 11/20/2020. Here one can check the complete details of this Content Writer Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Content Writer Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Milann Hospital is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Content Writer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Content Writer jobs in Bangalore via milann.co.in. When it comes to Content Writer Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Milann Hospital, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Milann Hospital Content Writer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Milann Hospital
Job Role: Content Writer
Job Openings: 6
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/19/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Content Writer Job Description
The job of a content writer is to create print and digital content for companies that provides information or showcases the products or services they offer. To develop content that accurately reflects company ideals, content writers often research the material they need to write each article or product description.
About Milann Hospital
Established in 1990 by Dr. Kamini A. Rao, Milann has been redefining high-tech fertility care in India by offering individuals access to advanced medical diagnosis and treatment options available in the field of Assisted Reproduction Technology (ART). It brings together a team of highly experienced fertility experts including clinical specialists, embryologists, nurses and other healthcare workers who are specialized in the field of infertility, woman’s health and reproductive medicine.
Formerly known as Bangalore Assisted Conception Center (BACC), the company was re-branded as Milann when it entered a strategic partnership with Health Care Global Enterprise Limited (HCGEL) in 2013. The Milann team today works seamlessly together and its success can be attributed to its unique work ethos, investment into world class infrastructure for fertility treatment and an approach based on modern science towards fertility. Milann as an organization, enables the coming together of like-minded clinical specialists to make the best practices in fertility care accessible to all. With medical experts who have all obtained their postdoctoral fellowship and having extensively trained in reproductive endocrinology, ovarian biology, reproductive immunology and the genetics of fertility, Milann is at the lead of fertility specialists in India.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Bangalore Milann Hospital?
- Visit official website of Milann Hospital i.e., milann.co.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Content Writer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.