Content Writer Jobs in Panchkula
MedClap Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Content Writer. Notice regarding the Content Writer vacancy in Panchkula location was published by the company on 5/12/2021. The work experience required for this Content Writer position is 0 – 1 years.
MedClap Private Limited Content Writer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Content Writer jobs in Panchkula, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Content Writer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Panchkula are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at MedClap Private Limited official website; apna.co
About MedClap Private Limited
Medclap Private Limited incorporated with MCA on 11 August 2020. The Medclap Private Limited is listed in the class of company and classified as Non Govt Company. This company is registered at Registrar of Companies(ROC), Haryana with an Authorized Share Capital of Rs. 1 LAC and its paid up capital is 1 LAC.
Medclap Private Limited’s last Annual General Meeting(AGM) was held on NA, and date of latest balance sheet available from Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) is NA.
Complete Details of the MedClap Private Limited Content Writer Jobs
|Company||MedClap Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 7000 – Rs. 15000|
Important Details to Apply for Content Writer jobs in Panchkula MedClap Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Panchkula for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Content Writer Jobs in Panchkula. If you are interested in applying for these latest Panchkula jobs at MedClap Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 6/15/2021
Content Writer Job Description
Candidate for this role should have excellent written English skills and must ensure
- Spelling and formatting are correct
- No typing mistakes are made while typing or copying from original text
- Headings are properly done
- All photos and illustrations have correct captions
- Page arrangement is proper
- Must be able to proofread and find mistakes while doing data reviews
- Should be able to concentrate for long spells of time
- Basic knowledge of publishing industry
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Panchkula MedClap Private Limited?
- Visit official website of MedClap Private Limited i.e., apna.co
- Go to MedClap Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Content Writer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.