Content Writer Jobs in Lucknow
Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Content Writer. Notice regarding the Content Writer vacancy in Lucknow location was published by the company on 6/4/2021. The work experience required for this Content Writer position is 2 – 10 years.
Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited Content Writer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Content Writer jobs in Lucknow, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Content Writer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Lucknow are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited official website; lucknowmeatwala.com
About Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited
A platform that will connect you with local well-reputed butchers. We are a team who is trying its best to solve your problem. Your meat is just a click away from you now. As soon as you place order on our app or website, our delivery man will be at your doorstep in real quick time with fresh meat.
This sounds cool? Right. You are going to get all in just one package through our platform. It is our promise to give you quality meat meeting all health standards with best prices.
Complete Details of the Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited Content Writer Jobs
|Company||Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs . 6000 – Rs. 15000|
Important Details to Apply for Content Writer jobs in Lucknow Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Lucknow for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Content Writer Jobs in Lucknow. If you are interested in applying for these latest Lucknow jobs at Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : lucknowmeatwala.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/19/2021
Content Writer Job Description
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copy writing experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Lucknow Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited?
- Visit official website of Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited i.e., lucknowmeatwala.com
- Go to Lucknow Meat Wala Private limited Careers Page
- Click on the Content Writer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.