Content Writer Jobs in Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited
Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited Content Writer Careers: Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Content Writer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Content Writer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Content Writer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 8 years experience. Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited is offering Rs . 15666- Rs. 125000 for the position of Content Writer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited Content Writer Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited
Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 24 April 2017. It is classified as Subsidiary of Foreign Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Other computer related activities [for example maintenance of websites of other firms/ creation of multimedia presentations for other firms etc.] Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 31 December 2020 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2020. Directors of Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited are Deepak Kumar Singhal, Hari Natarajan and Raghavendra Setty Gururaj.
Complete Details of the Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited Content Writer Jobs
|Company Name||Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Content Writer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15666- Rs. 125000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Content Writer Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Steps to apply for Content Writer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Kspotfi Systems India Private Limited @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Content Writer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Content Writer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.