Content Writer Jobs in Big Bang HR Advisors
Big Bang HR Advisors Content Writer Careers: Big Bang HR Advisors is currently looking to recruit Content Writer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Content Writer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Content Writer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 8 years experience. Big Bang HR Advisors is offering Rs . 15000- Rs. 25000 for the position of Content Writer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Big Bang HR Advisors Content Writer Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website bigbanghr.in.
About Big Bang HR Advisors
Big Bang is a new age growing organisation focused at building teams for established organisations and start-ups at all levels. We focus on working with select clients and give them optimal services from our end. We are a young dynamic team with experience not limiting to Recruitment Industry but IT, Business and Industry. Our team brings experience of working across multiple sectors like Insurance, Banking, NBFCs, Housing Finance, Fintech, FMCG, Real Estate, Ecommerce, Power, Technology, Infrastructure, Education, Beauty, Pharma and has closed positions across India.
Complete Details of the Big Bang HR Advisors Content Writer Jobs
|Company Name||Big Bang HR Advisors|
|Job Role||Content Writer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000- Rs. 25000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Content Writer Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Required Skills for Content Writer job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Steps to apply for Content Writer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Big Bang HR Advisors @ bigbanghr.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Content Writer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Content Writer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.