Content Marketing Executive Jobs in Mumbai
Education Industry is currently hiring candidates for the role of Content Marketing Executive. Notice regarding the Content Writer vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 6/11/2021. The work experience required for this Content Marketing Executive position is 2 – 5 years.
Education Industry Content Writer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Content Writer jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Content Marketing Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Education Industry official website; apna.co
About Education Industry
The education industry is expanding rapidly and its many businesses are eager for new talent, including experienced professionals and enthusiastic individuals just entering the workforce. The education industry can be described as the collection of organizations and businesses that provide products and services aimed at enhancing the quality of education in society. Read more to gain a complete overview of the education industry.
Complete Details of the Education Industry Content Marketing Executive Jobs
|Role||Content Marketing Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 20000 – Rs. 30000|
Important Details to Apply for Content Writer jobs in Mumbai Education Industry
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Content Writer Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at Education Industry, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 6/26/2021
Content Marketing Executive Job Description
We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of content marketing manager. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
Content Marketing Managers will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
Content Marketing Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators, and data analysts.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Required Skills for Content Marketing Executive job
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Mumbai Education Industry?
- Visit official website of Education Industry i.e., apna.co
- Go to Education Industry Careers Page
- Click on the Content Marketing Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.