Content Editor Jobs in Telegroupindia Limited
Telegroupindia Limited Content Editor Careers: Telegroupindia Limited is currently looking to recruit Content Editor to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Content Editor job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Content Writer jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 2 years experience. Telegroupindia Limited is offering Rs . 10000 – Rs. 25000 for the position of Content Editor. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Telegroupindia Limited Content Editor Vacancy is 6/26/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website telegroupindia.com.
About Telegroupindia Limited
TelegroupIndia Ltd. is a single source provider for building remote processing centre and communication management services. This site was created to allow you the opportunity to learn all about us. We encourage you to explore the various sections on our site to better understand our services, team, partners and successes. For more information on how Telegroup Communications can help in solving your mission critical and infrastructure challenges contact us at: info@TelegroupIndia.com.
Complete Details of the Telegroupindia Limited Content Writer Jobs
|Company Name||Telegroupindia Limited|
|Job Role||Content Editor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 25000|
Content Editor Job Description
We are seeking a motivated and savvy content editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
Required Skills for Content Editor job
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
Content Editor Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client’s needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Represent the organization at launches, meetings, and press events.
Steps to apply for Content Editor Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Telegroupindia Limited @ telegroupindia.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Content Editor job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Content Editor job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.