Content Editor Jobs in Delhi
Caya International is currently hiring candidates for the role of Content Editor. Notice regarding the Content Writer vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 9/17/2021. The work experience required for this Content Editor position is 2 – 5 years.
Caya International Content Writer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Content Writer jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Content Editor Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Caya International official website; cayainternational.com
About Caya International
Caya International has been an established and popular designing company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction. Caya International is the illustrations arm for the publishers across the globe. We offer high-end Illustration (2D and 3D), animation and art management services and fresh content for children books across the world.
Complete Details of the Caya International Content Editor Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000|
Important Details to Apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi Caya International
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Content Writer Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Caya International, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : cayainternational.com
Last Date to Apply: 7/2/2021
Content Editor Job Description
We are seeking a motivated and savvy content editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
Content Editor Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client’s needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Represent the organization at launches, meetings, and press events.
Required Skills for Content Editor job
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi Caya International?
- Visit official website of Caya International i.e., cayainternational.com
- Go to Caya International Careers Page
- Click on the Content Editor post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.