Content Editor Jobs in AB Manpower and Recruitment Services Bangalore
AB Manpower and Recruitment Services is accepting applications for 25 Content Editor vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Content Writer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/17/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Content Editor Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Content Writer Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. AB Manpower and Recruitment Services is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Content Editor. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Content Writer jobs in Bangalore via apna.co. When it comes to Content Editor Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of AB Manpower and Recruitment Services, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the AB Manpower and Recruitment Services Content Writer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: AB Manpower and Recruitment Services
Job Role: Content Editor
Job Openings: 25
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 10000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 7/2/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Content Editor Job Description
We are seeking a motivated and savvy content editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
About AB Manpower and Recruitment Services
We are a business services provider and we aim to reduce unemployment and increase employment through remote work even in rural areas.
Required Skills for Content Editor job
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
Content Editor Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client’s needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Represent the organization at launches, meetings, and press events.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Bangalore AB Manpower and Recruitment Services?
- Visit official website of AB Manpower and Recruitment Services i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Content Editor post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.