Content Developer Jobs in Bangalore
UpMyRanks is currently hiring candidates for the role of Content Developer. Notice regarding the Content Writer vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 07/14/2021. The work experience required for this Content Developer position is 0 – 2 years.
UpMyRanks Content Writer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Content Writer jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Content Developer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at UpMyRanks official website; upmyranks.com
Making concepts crystal clear was never so easy! Learn from India’s best teachers with real time interaction, solve questions together and strengthen your conceptual knowledge and clear your doubts on the go. Learn at your own pace by watching short videos of over 10000 topics. Start learning a new topic or simply revise an old one, it’s all available at your finger tips. Understanding and asking for doubts has never been easier. Browse through the topic or chat with a teacher on the go and resolve your queries.
Complete Details of the UpMyRanks Content Developer Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10416- Rs. 16666|
Important Details to Apply for Content Writer jobs in Bangalore UpMyRanks
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Content Writer Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at UpMyRanks, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : upmyranks.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Content Developer Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated content developer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content developer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Required Skills for Content Developer job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Bangalore UpMyRanks?
- Visit official website of UpMyRanks i.e., upmyranks.com
- Go to UpMyRanks Careers Page
- Click on the Content Developer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.