Computer Operator Jobs in Pragtech HR Services
Pragtech HR Services is hiring aspirants for the role of Computer Operator with experience of 0 – 5 years for Indore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Computer Operator Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Indore Computer Operator Jobs posted by Pragtech HR Services.
The Pragtech HR Services has notified the Computer Operator Jobs Vacancy on 08/27/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Computer Operator Jobs in Indore.
Computer Operator Jobs in Indore
Successful candidates for Computer Operator Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Computer Operator at Pragtech HR Services along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Indore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Pragtech HR Services Computer Operator Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Pragtech HR Services Computer Operator Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Pragtech HR Services
Job Role: Computer Operator
Job Location: Indore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 08/27/2021
Last Date: 10/26/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 12500 – Rs. 25000
Selection Process: Interview
About Pragtech HR Services
If your aspiration requires technology to deliver incredible outcomes, then do have a cup of coffee with us. We will be happy to take you through our expertise and hands on experience on major programming languages. Pragmatic Technology aims to continuously provide quality services and proven methodologies to clients, so that they can get substantial bottom line benefits. To reach these requirements, our company is focusing on certain aspects of IT services
Description of the Computer Operator Vacancy
We are looking for a talented computer operator to monitor and control our computer systems. As a computer operator, you will be responsible for handling the operation and maintenance of our computer systems, collaborating with the IT team, performing routine maintenance, and maintaining equipment inventories.
To ensure success as a computer operator, you should have a strong working knowledge of computer hardware and software systems, excellent problem-solving skills, and be able to work quickly in high-pressure situations. Ultimately, a top-class computer operator can set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer systems without impeding productivity.
Skills Required For Computer Operator Vacancy
- Proven work experience as a computer operator.
- Advanced knowledge of computer electronics including circuit boards, chips, processors, and peripheral equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of modern operating systems, Enterprise, networking, and Office software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
Computer Operator Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
- Meeting with the IT team to determine the sequence of operations.
- Starting operations by entering computer commands.
- Monitoring error and stoppage messages.
- Correcting errors, loading paper, and adjusting equipment settings.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and software errors.
- Responding to user requests and problems.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Ensuring the security of the company’s computer systems.
How to apply for Computer Operator Jobs in Indore, Pragtech HR Services?
- If you believe Pragtech HR Services Computer Operator Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., pragtech.co.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Computer Operator.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.