Computer Operartor Jobs in Makwana Enterprise
Makwana Enterprise is hiring aspirants for the role of Computer Operartor with experience of 0 – 1 years for Dehradun location. Aspirants, who are looking for Computer Operator Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Dehradun Computer Operator Jobs posted by Makwana Enterprise.
The Makwana Enterprise has notified the Computer Operator Jobs Vacancy on 09/03/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Computer Operator Jobs in Dehradun.
Computer Operator Jobs in Dehradun
Successful candidates for Computer Operator Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Computer Operartor at Makwana Enterprise along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Dehradun and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Makwana Enterprise Computer Operator Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Makwana Enterprise Computer Operator Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Makwana Enterprise
Job Role: Computer Operartor
Job Location: Dehradun
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 09/03/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs .13000 – Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About Makwana Enterprise
Established as a Partnership firm in the year 2014, we “Makwana Enterprise” are a leading Manufacturer of a wide range of Tapping Screw, Drywall Screw, etc. Situated in Rajkot (Gujarat, India), we have constructed a wide and well functional infrastructural unit that plays an important role in the growth of our company. We offer these products at reasonable rates and deliver these within the promised time-frame. Under the headship of our mentor “Mr. Chirag Makwana”, we have gained a huge clientele across the nation.
Description of the Computer Operartor Vacancy
We are looking for a talented computer operator to monitor and control our computer systems. As a computer operator, you will be responsible for handling the operation and maintenance of our computer systems, collaborating with the IT team, performing routine maintenance, and maintaining equipment inventories.
To ensure success as a computer operator, you should have a strong working knowledge of computer hardware and software systems, excellent problem-solving skills, and be able to work quickly in high-pressure situations. Ultimately, a top-class computer operator can set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer systems without impeding productivity.
Skills Required For Computer Operartor Vacancy
- Proven work experience as a computer operator.
- Advanced knowledge of computer electronics including circuit boards, chips, processors, and peripheral equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of modern operating systems, Enterprise, networking, and Office software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
Computer Operartor Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
- Meeting with the IT team to determine the sequence of operations.
- Starting operations by entering computer commands.
- Monitoring error and stoppage messages.
- Correcting errors, loading paper, and adjusting equipment settings.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and software errors.
- Responding to user requests and problems.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Ensuring the security of the company’s computer systems.
How to apply for Computer Operator Jobs in Dehradun, Makwana Enterprise?
- If you believe Makwana Enterprise Computer Operator Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., teamlease.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Computer Operartor.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.