Computer Engineer Jobs in Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited
Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Computer Engineer with experience of 0 – 1 years for Chandigarh location. Aspirants, who are looking for Engineer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Chandigarh Engineer Jobs posted by Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited.
The Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited has notified the Engineer Jobs Vacancy on 08/28/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Engineer Jobs in Chandigarh.
Engineer Jobs in Chandigarh
Successful candidates for Engineer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Computer Engineer at Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Chandigarh and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited Engineer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited Engineer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited
Job Role: Computer Engineer
Job Location: Chandigarh
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 08/28/2021
Last Date: 09/12/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000
Selection Process: Interview
About Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited
Conjoinix, proudly serving IT sector of Indian private and government sector from last 17 years, a leading provider of software and product development for networking and telecommunication industry, at competitive best price through its focused, hard working, dynamic and prosperous team of professionals, currently operates from Chandigarh, India.
Description of the Computer Engineer Vacancy
We are searching for a talented and experienced Computer Engineer to join our dynamic team. As the computer engineer, you will play a vital role in our Information Technology (IT) department, performing a range of duties including designing, testing, and inspecting all software used within the company.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, analysis tools, and object-orientated modeling. To excel in this position, all candidates should be critical and creative thinkers, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Skills Required For Computer Engineer Vacancy
- Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker with good analytical abilities.
- Proficient in problem-solving.
Computer Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members.
- Oversee the company’s cloud storage accounts to guarantee they’re protected and secure.
- Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards.
- Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units.
- Draft new computer equipment blueprints and present them to management.
- Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Develop and install software systems.
How to apply for Engineer Jobs in Chandigarh, Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited?
- If you believe Conjoinix Total Solutions Private Limited Engineer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., conjoinix.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Computer Engineer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.