Compliance Executive Jobs in Chennai
Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Compliance Executive. Notice regarding the Human Resources vacancy in Chennai location was published by the company on 5/21/2021. The work experience required for this Compliance Executive position is 1 – 5 Years.
Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited Human Resources Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Human Resources jobs in Chennai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Compliance Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Chennai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited official website; www.aparajitha.com
About Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited
Aparajitha is a leading HR Compliance Services company
focusing on Labour Compliance Audit, Establishment Compliance,
Factory Compliance, Mines Compliance, Contract Labour Compliance, Industrial
Licensing, Flexi Staffing, Payroll Processing, Payroll Compliance as well as providing
Consultation & Legal Opinion.
Complete Details of the Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited Compliance Executive Jobs
|Company||Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 17000 – Rs. 22000|
Important Details to Apply for Human Resources jobs in Chennai Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Chennai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Human Resources Jobs in Chennai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Chennai jobs at Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : www.aparajitha.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/4/2021
Compliance Executive Job Description
Compliance Executive is responsible for an organization’s compliance with financial policy and reporting regulations. Plans and directs programs, policies, and practices to ensure that all business units’ activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements
Compliance Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Collecting all necessary documents of the workmen as per statutory requirement
- Times Office – Maintaining Attendance records of all the contract workmen at the factory premises
- Keeping records of all statutory documents and registers applicable under Factories Act 1948 and CLRA Act 1970
- Inspection & Notice Handling on behalf of the client
- Apply amendment/renewal of licenses
- Follow-up with contractors for monthly statutory documents
- Identify non-compliance of contractors and bring in notice of Client
Required Skills for Compliance Executive job
• Knowledge on various existing HR labor laws, i.e. Factory’s Act, CLRA Act, EPF, ESIC, etc
• Exposure of preparing various MIS, reports in Excel and PowerPoint presentations
How to apply for Human Resources jobs in Chennai Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited i.e., www.aparajitha.com
- Go to Aparajitha Corporate Services Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Compliance Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.