Commercial Driver Jobs in SK World Trade & Services
SK World Trade & Services Commercial Driver Careers: SK World Trade & Services is currently looking to recruit Commercial Driver to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Commercial Driver job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Driver jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 5 years experience. SK World Trade & Services is offering Rs . 12000 – Rs. 15000 for the position of Commercial Driver. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for SK World Trade & Services Commercial Driver Vacancy is 7/2/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About SK World Trade & Services
Sk World Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 22 January 2018. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c.Sk World Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A. Directors of Sk World Private Limited are Damodar Prasad Tiwari and Sunil Kumar Damodar Prasad Tiwari.
Complete Details of the SK World Trade & Services Driver Jobs
|Company Name||SK World Trade & Services|
|Job Role||Commercial Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 12000 – Rs. 15000|
Commercial Driver Job Description
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Required Skills for Commercial Driver job
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Commercial Driver Roles & Responsibilities
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
Steps to apply for Commercial Driver Vacancy
- Visit the official site of SK World Trade & Services @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Commercial Driver job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Commercial Driver job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.