Collection Executive Jobs in Jaipur
RCA & Consultant is currently hiring candidates for the role of Collection Executive. Notice regarding the Delivery Boy vacancy in Jaipur location was published by the company on 1/30/2021. The work experience required for this Collection Executive position is 0 – 1 years.
RCA & Consultant Delivery Boy Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Delivery Boy jobs in Jaipur, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Collection Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Jaipur are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at RCA & Consultant official website; apna.co
About RCA & Consultant
RCA Consultancy Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 12 March 2008. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kolkata. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 7,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 6,421,500. It is inolved in Wholesale on a fee or contract basis. [Includes commission agents, commodity brokers and auctioneers and all other wholesalers who trade on behalf and on the account of others. Activities of self employed auctioneers are included in 74991.]
Rca Consultancy Services Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 September 2019 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2019.
Directors of Rca Consultancy Services Private Limited are Neeru Choudhary, Rajesh Kumar Choudhary, .
Complete Details of the RCA & Consultant Collection Executive Jobs
|Company||RCA & Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 20000|
Important Details to Apply for Delivery Boy jobs in Jaipur RCA & Consultant
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Jaipur for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Delivery Boy Jobs in Jaipur. If you are interested in applying for these latest Jaipur jobs at RCA & Consultant, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 6/26/2021
Collection Executive Job Description
We are looking for a collections officer to assist with the collection of outstanding debts. The collections officer will contact clients and inform them of their debts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made as soon as possible. You may also be required to institute legal action when payments are not made.
To ensure success as a collections officer, you should have excellent communication, negotiation, and mathematical skills, as well as attention to detail. A skilled Collections Officer should be able to reduce company losses by encouraging customers to pay their overdue bills.
Collection Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
Required Skills for Collection Executive job
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience.
How to apply for Delivery Boy jobs in Jaipur RCA & Consultant?
- Visit official website of RCA & Consultant i.e., apna.co
- Go to RCA & Consultant Careers Page
- Click on the Collection Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.