Collection Agent Jobs in HRH Enterprises
HRH Enterprises is hiring aspirants for the role of Collection Agent with experience of 0 – 1 years for Ludhiana location. Aspirants, who are looking for Delivery Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Ludhiana Delivery Jobs posted by HRH Enterprises.
The HRH Enterprises has notified the Delivery Jobs Vacancy on 07/10/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Delivery Jobs in Ludhiana.
Delivery Jobs in Ludhiana
Successful candidates for Delivery Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Collection Agent at HRH Enterprises along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Ludhiana and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the HRH Enterprises Delivery Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the HRH Enterprises Delivery Jobs
Hiring Company Name: HRH Enterprises
Job Role: Collection Agent
Job Location: Ludhiana
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 07/10/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 25000
Selection Process: Interview
About HRH Enterprises
HRH Enterprises, the name of trust and reliability. At HRH Enterprises quality and sustainability are top priorities. Around the globe, companies turn to HRH Enterprises for their sourcing needs. Since our incorporation in Pakistan 2018, HRH has earned a solid reputation for reliability, competence and service. We source our products directly from the manufacturers and farmers, assuring their profitability, sustainability and continuity. In pursuit of our philosophy of continuous improvement we follow a rigorous system of quality assurance which has been a key to our success.
Our mission is to become an industry benchmark, a leading trading and processing company from Pakistan, which seeks to take lead in providing the finest and high quality sourcing solutions to its customers worldwide
Description of the Collection Agent Vacancy
We are seeking a dedicated collection agent to assist our business with the recovery of outstanding payments from debtors. In this role, your duties will include communicating with customers via telephone, negotiating payment plans with debtors, and enacting payment plans that eliminate debt.
To ensure success as a collection agent, you should possess experience with debt collection and knowledge of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). Accomplished collection agents will mitigate financial losses by developing and enacting manageable debt recovery plans.
Skills Required For Collection Agent Vacancy
- Debt collection certification or training preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the FDCPA and professional codes of conduct.
- Proficiency in debt collection software, such as ACE and CollectMax.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in sales, customer service, or telemarketing.
- Previous debt collection experience will be advantageous.
- Experience in developing and enacting debt recovery plans and strategies to prevent losses.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with debtors to negotiate debt payment plans.
- Ability to collaborate on debt collection efforts with other departments and institutions.
- Experience in tracking down defaulters by searching publicly available databases and records.
- Exceptional recordkeeping and interpersonal skills.
Collection Agent Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborating on debt collection efforts with Accounts, Sales, and the Legal Department.
- Developing debt collection strategies and plans.
- Adhering to the FDCPA throughout the debt collection process.
- Contacting debtors by telephone to enact and negotiate debt recovery.
- Searching publicly available databases to track down defaulters, including
- Credit Bureau information, background checks, and loan documents.
- Preventing repeated payment delinquency by negotiating manageable debt payments.
- Negotiating settlements to receive payment on a certain percentage of the debt.
- Keeping hard copy and electronic records of all communications, payment plans agreed to, and amounts paid.
- Sending statements of delinquencies and satisfied debts to the Credit Bureau, as well as purging records where debts have been satisfied.
- Initiating legal and repossession proceedings if debt recovery fails.
How to apply for Delivery Jobs in Ludhiana, HRH Enterprises?
- If you believe HRH Enterprises Delivery Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., hrhent.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Collection Agent.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.