CO2 Welder Jobs in Samruddhi Enterprises
Samruddhi Enterprises CO2 Welder Careers: Samruddhi Enterprises is currently looking to recruit CO2 Welder to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the CO2 Welder job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Welder jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Samruddhi Enterprises is offering Rs . 15000 – Rs. 17000 for the position of CO2 Welder. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Samruddhi Enterprises CO2 Welder Vacancy is 6/13/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Samruddhi Enterprises
Established in the year 2014 we “Samruddhi Enterprises.” are engaged as the Plastic Tub, Plastic Tray, Milk Can. They are known to make use of the best quality components, coupled with the latest technology.
We have an advanced infrastructural base that is equipped with all the essential amenities. Thus, we aim to understand the diverse needs of our clients and offer suitable range of products. Being a client-centric firm, our main is to accomplish the customers’ needs very competently.
Complete Details of the Samruddhi Enterprises Welder Jobs
|Company Name||Samruddhi Enterprises|
|Job Role||CO2 Welder|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 17000|
CO2 Welder Job Description
Our company is looking for a highly talented welder to join our dynamic team. We’re seeking a hardworking professional who likes meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations. Your chief responsibilities will include interpreting designs, monitoring machinery, and assessing welded components.
To excel in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment. The successful candidate will also have a steady hand and outstanding attention to detail.
Required Skills for CO2 Welder job
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a welder.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
CO2 Welder Roles & Responsibilities
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions
Steps to apply for CO2 Welder Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Samruddhi Enterprises @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the CO2 Welder job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the CO2 Welder job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.