Client Relationship Manager Jobs in Jana Small Finance Bank Limited Ludhiana
Jana Small Finance Bank Limited is accepting applications for Various Client Relationship Manager vacancies at Ludhiana Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Sales Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/22/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Client Relationship Manager Job Openings in Ludhiana like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Sales Jobs in Ludhiana
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 4 – 9 years. Jana Small Finance Bank Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Client Relationship Manager. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Sales jobs in Ludhiana via janabank.com. When it comes to Client Relationship Manager Jobs in Ludhiana for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Jana Small Finance Bank Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Jana Small Finance Bank Limited Sales Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Jana Small Finance Bank Limited
Job Role: Client Relationship Manager
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 4 – 9 years
Salary: Rs. 50000 – Rs. 80000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Client Relationship Manager Job Description
Serving as the main point of contact between clients and employees. Learning the needs of clients and developing plans to meet them. … Collaborating closely with other departments to build strategies that ensure they satisfy clients with the company’s product or service.
About Jana Small Finance Bank Limited
Jana Small Finance Bank, erstwhile Janalakshmi Financial Services, is headquartered in Bengaluru. It is one of the 10 financial institutions which had received in-principle approval from RBI, in 2015, to set up a Small Finance Bank. Established in Bengaluru in 2008, it went on to become the largest Micro Finance Institution (MFI) in India, and was recognised globally as one of the world€™s innovative financial institutions working on the problem of financial inclusion.
Required Skills for Client Relationship Manager job
- Prior experience in TASC/Institutional sales/Govt. Banking/Key accounts would be required.
- Exposure of managing key stakeholders across functions.
- Good relationship management skills.
Client Relationship Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Independently influence key official in NTB Government departments in getting their banking shifted to the bank.
- Work on managing existing Government relationships deepen and enhance these on getting more Liability value compared to competitive banks.
- Customize requirements offer world class banking products and digital solutions.
- Facilitate getting approvals for virtual webinars, physical training sessions and events for the Govt. employees along with Assets and TPP teams.
- Carry % growth plan target at Govt. relationship level (CASA, Liabilities, Value Plan, FD and Digital penetration.
- Work jointly with Wholesale Assets/liability banking teams.
How to apply for Sales jobs in Ludhiana Jana Small Finance Bank Limited?
- Visit official website of Jana Small Finance Bank Limited i.e., janabank.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Client Relationship Manager post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.