Civil Engineer Jobs in Tesloye Consultancy Services
Tesloye Consultancy Services Civil Engineer Careers: Tesloye Consultancy Services is currently looking to recruit Civil Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Civil Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Diploma from a recognized university.
Engineer jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 3 years experience. Tesloye Consultancy Services is offering Rs .18000 – Rs. 20000 for the position of Civil Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Tesloye Consultancy Services Civil Engineer Vacancy is 09/13/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website tesloye.com.
About Tesloye Consultancy Services
Tesloye endeavors to get unified nurturing & revolutionary HR services aligned with client’s business & progression. We focus on developing and nurturing deep ,long term relationship with clients and candidates because strong relationships leads in exchanging the best idea. Bring revolution for Best system in employee engagement and build easy suite platform for business Needs.
Complete Details of the Tesloye Consultancy Services Engineer Jobs
|Company Name||Tesloye Consultancy Services|
|Job Role||Civil Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs .18000 – Rs. 20000|
Civil Engineer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced, driven civil engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings.
The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
Required Skills for Civil Engineer job
- Registration/Licensure as a professional engineer may be required.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Civil Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
Steps to apply for Civil Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Tesloye Consultancy Services @ tesloye.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Civil Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Civil Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.