Civil Engineer Jobs in Bangalore
Construct Quality Shelters is currently hiring candidates for the role of Civil Engineer. Notice regarding the Engineer vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 08/04/2021. The work experience required for this Civil Engineer position is 2 – 5 years.
Construct Quality Shelters Engineer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Engineer jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Civil Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Construct Quality Shelters official website; constructqualityshelters.com
About Construct Quality Shelters
Construct Quality Shelters are the pioneers in the building construction industry with over 20 years of experience in both National and International Atmosphere. We provide wide range of services like construction of Residential Buildings, Bungalows, Green Buildings, Apartments, Commercial Villas, Institutions, Shopping malls etc. Also we are expertise in other building services like Renovations, additions, alterations etc. We pride ourselves in providing high quality work with no compromise in the materials in affordable rates.
Complete Details of the Construct Quality Shelters Civil Engineer Jobs
|Company||Construct Quality Shelters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs .20000 – Rs. 30000|
Important Details to Apply for Engineer jobs in Bangalore Construct Quality Shelters
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Engineer Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Construct Quality Shelters, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : constructqualityshelters.com
Last Date to Apply: 09/15/2021
Civil Engineer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced, driven civil engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings.
The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
Civil Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
Required Skills for Civil Engineer job
- Registration/Licensure as a professional engineer may be required.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
How to apply for Engineer jobs in Bangalore Construct Quality Shelters?
- Visit official website of Construct Quality Shelters i.e., constructqualityshelters.com
- Go to Construct Quality Shelters Careers Page
- Click on the Civil Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.