Chemist Jobs in Hyderabad
Aragen life sciences is currently hiring candidates for the role of Chemist. Notice regarding the Pharmacist vacancy in Hyderabad location was published by the company on 07/15/2021. The work experience required for this Chemist position is 0 – 1 years.
Aragen life sciences Pharmacist Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Pharmacist jobs in Hyderabad, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Chemist Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Hyderabad are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Aragen life sciences official website; aragen.com
About Aragen life sciences
Aragen is a trusted R&D and manufacturing partner to the global life sciences industry. From concept to commercial, we transform your ideas into solutions for better health.
Whether large pharma or biotech, an agrochemical or animal health company, we provide you global resources and proven capabilities at every stage of the biopharma lifecycle, in small and large molecules. Our ability to offer end-to-end solutions or support standalone programs is underpinned by an innovation mindset, enabling technologies, and a partnership approach to every engagement.
Complete Details of the Aragen life sciences Chemist Jobs
|Company||Aragen life sciences|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 12000- Rs. 15000|
Important Details to Apply for Pharmacist jobs in Hyderabad Aragen life sciences
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Hyderabad for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Pharmacist Jobs in Hyderabad. If you are interested in applying for these latest Hyderabad jobs at Aragen life sciences, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : aragen.com
Last Date to Apply: 07/31/2021
Chemist Job Description
We are looking for a dedicated, analytical chemist to be responsible for studying the chemical make-up of materials that are essential in manufacturing business to ensure product safety. The chemist’s responsibilities include preparing test solutions, analyzing organic and inorganic compounds, and conducting quality control tests. The Chemist will conduct research and explore how products, processes, and equipment may be improved.
To be a successful chemist, you should be analytical, detail oriented, and logical. You should be dedicated to furthering scientific knowledge and improving processes and products.
Chemist Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing test solutions, compounds, and reagents for conducting tests and advising and coordinating test procedures.
- Determining chemical and physical properties, compositions, structures, relationships, and reactions of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Using chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
- Developing, improving, and customizing products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Conferring with scientists and engineers to analyze, interpret, and develop tests.
- Introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts to chemical substances to induce reactions.
- Writing technical papers and reports, and preparing standards and specifications for processes, tests, and products.
- Maintaining laboratory instruments, troubleshooting malfunctions, and purchasing new laboratory supplies.
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with laboratory safety procedures and standards.
Required Skills for Chemist job
- A bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related field, with further education being advantageous.
- Experience in scientific research and laboratory work may be advantageous.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
How to apply for Pharmacist jobs in Hyderabad Aragen life sciences?
- Visit official website of Aragen life sciences i.e., aragen.com
- Go to Aragen life sciences Careers Page
- Click on the Chemist post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.