Chemist Jobs in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates is currently hiring candidates for the role of Chemist. Notice regarding the Engineer vacancy in Ahmedabad location was published by the company on 09/29/2021. The work experience required for this Chemist position is 1 – 5 years.
Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates Engineer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Engineer jobs in Ahmedabad, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Chemist Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Ahmedabad are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates official website; atira.in
About Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates
Ahmedabad Textile Industry’s Research Association (ATIRA) is an internationally renowned textile research institute for the textile allied industry. Established in 1947 by the textile mills of Ahmedabad as autonomous non-profit R&D institution the activities of the institution cover all aspects from Fiber to finished fabrics in traditional textiles as well as Technical Textiles in the arena of Geo-textiles, Nano – web technology and Composites. With extensive and comprehensive infrastructure on NABL approved cotton, yarn and fabric testing laboratories, state- of- the-art Geotextile laboratories, modern composite material testing labs, calibration lab, environmental engineering lab, Workshops and Pilot mill for prototype developments, ATIRA is the largest of all the Textile Research Associations (TRAs) in India having 8 Science Technology Divisions, 11 Laboratories, three powerloom Service Centers and a Regional Center at Indore, Madhya Pradesh. It has 150 staff both technical and supporting staff.
Complete Details of the Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates Chemist Jobs
|Company||Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs .30000 – Rs. 50000|
Important Details to Apply for Engineer jobs in Ahmedabad Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Ahmedabad for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Engineer Jobs in Ahmedabad. If you are interested in applying for these latest Ahmedabad jobs at Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : atira.in
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Chemist Job Description
We are looking for a dedicated, analytical chemist to be responsible for studying the chemical make-up of materials that are essential in manufacturing business to ensure product safety. The chemist’s responsibilities include preparing test solutions, analyzing organic and inorganic compounds, and conducting quality control tests. The Chemist will conduct research and explore how products, processes, and equipment may be improved.
To be a successful chemist, you should be analytical, detail oriented, and logical. You should be dedicated to furthering scientific knowledge and improving processes and products.
Chemist Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing test solutions, compounds, and reagents for conducting tests and advising and coordinating test procedures.
- Determining chemical and physical properties, compositions, structures, relationships, and reactions of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Using chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
- Developing, improving, and customizing products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Conferring with scientists and engineers to analyze, interpret, and develop tests.
- Introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts to chemical substances to induce reactions.
- Writing technical papers and reports, and preparing standards and specifications for processes, tests, and products.
- Maintaining laboratory instruments, troubleshooting malfunctions, and purchasing new laboratory supplies.
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with laboratory safety procedures and standards.
Required Skills for Chemist job
- A bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related field, with further education being advantageous.
- Experience in scientific research and laboratory work may be advantageous.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
How to apply for Engineer jobs in Ahmedabad Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates?
- Visit official website of Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates i.e., atira.in
- Go to Ahmedabad Textile Industries Research Associates Careers Page
- Click on the Chemist post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.