Chartered Accountant Jobs in Value Point Systems Private Limited
Value Point Systems Private Limited Chartered Accountant Careers: Value Point Systems Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Chartered Accountant to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Chartered Accountant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess CA from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 4 years experience. Value Point Systems Private Limited is offering Rs. 41000 – Rs. 66000 for the position of Chartered Accountant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Value Point Systems Private Limited Chartered Accountant Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.valuepointsystems.com.
About Value Point Systems Private Limited
ValuePoint is India’s largest partner for HP. ValuePoint is a company with revenues of 350 crores and today are one amongst the top 100 IT companies in India. Valuepoint Group is a Bangalore & 1000 employees. The group has global presence and has highly successful business comprising of IT Infrastructure and related services, system integration, software development & BPO Services. Its flagship company value point systems is one amongst India’s top 100 IT companies and has a leadership position for HP, Microsoft, SUN and other leading global IT products. Valuepoint has a very large customer base of Fortune 500 clients, Large Software development companies and Indian Corporates.
Complete Details of the Value Point Systems Private Limited Accountant Jobs
|Company Name||Value Point Systems Private Limited|
|Job Role||Chartered Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs. 41000 – Rs. 66000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Chartered Accountant Job Description
- Setting up internal controls;
- Working capital management;
- GST, income tax and other legal compliances;
- Project Finance
- Treasury functions
- Statutory and internal audit coordination
- Finance & accounting of Offshore Companies
Required Skills for Chartered Accountant job
1) Discipline, Diligence and hard work:
2) Conceptual understanding.
3) A head for numbers:
4) Analytical Skills.
5) Communication Skills.
6) Managing the tight rope walk
7) Ability to Accept Failures.
Chartered Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
Steps to apply for Chartered Accountant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Value Point Systems Private Limited @ www.valuepointsystems.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Chartered Accountant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Chartered Accountant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.