Chartered Accountant Jobs in Haren Sanghvi & Associates Mumbai
Haren Sanghvi & Associates is accepting applications for 1 Chartered Accountant vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/11/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Chartered Accountant Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 3 years. Haren Sanghvi & Associates is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Chartered Accountant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Mumbai via hsassociates.co.in. When it comes to Chartered Accountant Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Haren Sanghvi & Associates, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Haren Sanghvi & Associates Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Haren Sanghvi & Associates
Job Role: Chartered Accountant
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Rs. 15000 – Rs. 30000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/26/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Chartered Accountant Job Description
We are looking for a highly qualified chartered accountant with years of experience to lead a team of accountants. The chartered accountant is responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance with the state revenue service.
To be successful as a chartered accountant, you should possess a stable working track record, excellent oral and written communication skills, and be highly knowledgable in the broad spectrum of accountancy accounting practices. You should also be certified and accredited with the relevant association and governing body.
About Haren Sanghvi & Associates
We are a young and vibrant firm providing Accounting, Audit, Tax and Business Advisory services to local, national and multinational organizations. Within a decade we have grown to achieve PAN India status with a wide network of like-minded independent professional firms and service providers committed to providing excellent client service across India.
Required Skills for Chartered Accountant job
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Honor’s degree preferred.
- Completion of Articles.
- 5 years post article experience.
- Registration with accredited statutory body and association.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
Chartered Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Mumbai Haren Sanghvi & Associates?
- Visit official website of Haren Sanghvi & Associates i.e., hsassociates.co.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Chartered Accountant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.