Chartered Accountancy CA Jobs in Youth Empowerment Foundation Delhi
Youth Empowerment Foundation is accepting applications for 10 Chartered Accountancy CA vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed CA and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/3/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Chartered Accountancy CA Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 Years. Youth Empowerment Foundation is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Chartered Accountancy CA. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Delhi via yefindia.org. When it comes to Chartered Accountancy CA Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Youth Empowerment Foundation, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Youth Empowerment Foundation Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Youth Empowerment Foundation
Job Role: Chartered Accountancy CA
Job Openings: 10
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Good Package
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 7/3/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Chartered Accountancy CA Job Description
We are looking for a highly qualified chartered accountant with years of experience to lead a team of accountants. The chartered accountant is responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance with the state revenue service.
About Youth Empowerment Foundation
Youth Empowerment Foundation (YEF) is an NGO that is working for the education of underprivileged children and providing skill training and livelihood programs for the deprived communities. We are engaging the youth in volunteering work so that they can develop leadership skills.
Required Skills for Chartered Accountancy CA job
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Honor’s degree preferred.
- Completion of Articles.
- 5 years post article experience.
- Registration with accredited statutory body and association.Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
Chartered Accountancy CA Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Youth Empowerment Foundation?
- Visit official website of Youth Empowerment Foundation i.e., yefindia.org.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Chartered Accountancy CA post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.