Chartered Account Jobs in Shivam Yagnik Mumbai
Shivam Yagnik is accepting applications for 1 Chartered Account vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Other Course and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/31/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Chartered Account Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 Years. Shivam Yagnik is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Chartered Account. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Mumbai via teamlease.com. When it comes to Chartered Account Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Shivam Yagnik, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Shivam Yagnik Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Shivam Yagnik
Job Role: Chartered Account
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Good Package
Education: Any Graduate, Other Course
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/30/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Chartered Account Job Description
- Work on maintaining bookkeeping records
- Work on maintaining monthly reports: balance sheet, profit & loss, cash flow statements
- Work on maintaining business report
- Work on maintaining payment records
- Work on maintaining salary records
About Shivam Yagnik
Presently, we are a small team of chartered accountants. Our area of function is to help our clients strengthen the entire finance function. That includes managing books of accounts, preparation of monthly reports for decision making, and acting as a liaison with the client’s external auditor for the preparation of financial statements. As against the common understanding, we are not external consultants but a part of your team that shall function out of your office.
We have been acting as a CFO/finance controller for businesses and startups for a year and a half. We take care of monthly compliances, vendor payments, payroll processing, etc enabling you to focus on client delivery and product development. The aim is to be a complete financial solution organization.
Required Skills for Chartered Account job
- Discipline, Diligence and hard work:
- Conceptual understanding.
- A head for numbers:
- Analytical Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Managing the tight rope walk.
- Ability to Accept Failures.
Chartered Account Roles & Responsibilities
The chartered accountant is responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance with the state revenue service.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Mumbai Shivam Yagnik?
- Visit official website of Shivam Yagnik i.e., teamlease.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Chartered Account post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.