Center Manager Jobs in Champs Educare Private Limited
Champs Educare Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Center Manager with experience of 0 – 1 years for Pune location. Aspirants, who are looking for Logistics Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Pune Logistics Jobs posted by Champs Educare Private Limited.
The Champs Educare Private Limited has notified the Logistics Jobs Vacancy on 06/24/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Logistics Jobs in Pune.
Logistics Jobs in Pune
Successful candidates for Logistics Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Center Manager at Champs Educare Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Pune and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Champs Educare Private Limited Logistics Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Champs Educare Private Limited Logistics Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Champs Educare Private Limited
Job Role: Center Manager
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 06/24/2021
Last Date: 07/30/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 18000- Rs. 25000
Selection Process: Interview
About Champs Educare Private Limited
Champs Educare Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 20 September 2013. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c. Champs Educare Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 31 December 2020 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2020. Directors of Champs Educare Private Limited are Apeksha Vijay Kumar Soniminde, Rajkumar Vijay Singh,
Description of the Center Manager Vacancy
Looking For A Center Manager Who Will Be Responsible For Overall Management Of All Administrative Systems, Record Keeping And Governance Process To Aid The Effective Running Of Facilities.
Skills Required For Center Manager Vacancy
- Good with monitoring/evaluating the services their business provides, ensuring they are up to standard
- Innovative mindset; able to come up with creative solutions and implement new ideas
- Are “people-persons”, have excellent interpersonal skills and a good understanding of customer service
- Able to train and supervise staff
- Have clerical skills as well as people skills; for manging files, records, and other word processing-related tasks
- Good with delegating and coordinating tasks among workers
Center Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- managing budgets.
- organising fitness activities or programmes.
- maintaining statistical and financial records.
- developing new facilities.
- promoting and marketing the business.
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
How to apply for Logistics Jobs in Pune, Champs Educare Private Limited?
- If you believe Champs Educare Private Limited Logistics Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Center Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.