Cashier Jobs in Jaipur
HDB Financial Services is currently hiring candidates for the role of Cashier. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Jaipur location was published by the company on 07/16/2021. The work experience required for this Cashier position is 0 – 4 years.
HDB Financial Services Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Jaipur, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Cashier Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Jaipur are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at HDB Financial Services official website; hdbfs.com
About HDB Financial Services
HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Individual & Business Clients. Incorporated in 2007, we are a well-established business with strong capitalization. HDBFS is accredited with CARE AAA & CRISIL AAA ratings for its long-term debt & Bank facilities and an A1+ rating for its short-term debt & commercial papers, making it a strong and reliable financial institution.
Complete Details of the HDB Financial Services Cashier Jobs
|Company||HDB Financial Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs . 8333- Rs. 25000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Jaipur HDB Financial Services
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Jaipur for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Jaipur. If you are interested in applying for these latest Jaipur jobs at HDB Financial Services, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : hdbfs.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Cashier Job Description
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
Cashier Roles & Responsibilities
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Required Skills for Cashier job
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Jaipur HDB Financial Services?
- Visit official website of HDB Financial Services i.e., hdbfs.com
- Go to HDB Financial Services Careers Page
- Click on the Cashier post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.