Cashier Jobs in Deepak Collection
Deepak Collection Cashier Careers: Deepak Collection is currently looking to recruit Cashier to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Cashier job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Diploma from a recognized university.
Accounting jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Deepak Collection is offering Rs .12000 – Rs. 15000 for the position of Cashier. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Deepak Collection Cashier Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website teamlease.com.
About Deepak Collection
Deepak Collection is EXPORT SURPLUS READYMADE GARMENTS
Complete Details of the Deepak Collection Accounting Jobs
|Company Name||Deepak Collection|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .12000 – Rs. 15000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Cashier Job Description
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
Required Skills for Cashier job
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
Cashier Roles & Responsibilities
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Steps to apply for Cashier Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Deepak Collection @ teamlease.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Cashier job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Cashier job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.