Cashier Jobs in Avenue Supermarts Limited Amravati
Avenue Supermarts Limited is accepting applications for Various Cashier vacancies at Amravati Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 7/9/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Cashier Job Openings in Amravati like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Amravati
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 3 years. Avenue Supermarts Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Cashier. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Amravati via dmartindia.com. When it comes to Cashier Jobs in Amravati for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Avenue Supermarts Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Avenue Supermarts Limited Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Avenue Supermarts Limited
Job Role: Cashier
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Rs. 10000 – Rs. 15000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Cashier Job Description
1. Manage daily entries in Tally for manufacturing, purchase, sales and services
2. Work on making export/import bills and stock statements
About Avenue Supermarts Limited
DMart is a one-stop supermarket chain that aims to offer customers a wide range of basic home and personal products under one roof. Each DMart store stocks home utility products – including food, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and more – available at competitive prices that our customers appreciate. Our core objective is to offer customers good products at great value.
Required Skills for Cashier job
Cashier Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the monthly reporting process, ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial information to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in preparation of financial presentation and management reporting/packs for MEA leadership team
- Detailed financial analysis, comparing actual to business expectations and reporting any material variances thereof.
- P&L, BS review responsibility
- Support around preparation of budgets, forecast and mid-year reviews
- Develop financial reporting tools and hence current process
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Amravati Avenue Supermarts Limited?
- Visit official website of Avenue Supermarts Limited i.e., dmartindia.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Cashier post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.