Cash Officer Jobs in HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Cash Officer with experience of 1 – 3 years for Thrissur location. Aspirants, who are looking for Finance Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Thrissur Finance Jobs posted by HDFC Bank Limited.
The HDFC Bank Limited has notified the Finance Jobs Vacancy on 6/22/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Finance Jobs in Thrissur.
Finance Jobs in Thrissur
Successful candidates for Finance Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Cash Officer at HDFC Bank Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Thrissur and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the HDFC Bank Limited Finance Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the HDFC Bank Limited Finance Jobs
Hiring Company Name: HDFC Bank Limited
Job Role: Cash Officer
Job Location: Thrissur
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/22/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 30000
Selection Process: Interview
About HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank.
Description of the Cash Officer Vacancy
To work in an error free environment and ensure that all the processes as laid out by the bank are followed properly without any deviations under the guidance and supervision of the teller authorizer and branch manager as per the expectations of the bank and its constituents So that The branch customers are adequately serviced and appropriate products sold to them in a customer friendly environment that in turn ensures the branch attains profitability on all parameters with superior customer service and superior cross sell of products.
Skills Required For Cash Officer Vacancy
- IRDA for Life Insurance
- POS for General Insurance
- CAIIB (Optional)
- NISM V (A)
- Banking Product Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Team Management / Interpersonal Skills
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition
- Awareness of Banking regulations
Cash Officer Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling of cash receipts and payments and ensuring transactions are carried out within the prescribed TAT without errors
- Cash balancing and Cash bundling
- Processing of Retail FX postings / Gold sales/Pre Paid Cards
- Issuance of DD/ MC (within prescribed TAT)
- Executing of funds transfer/ FD closure / Account Closure
- Processing of Salary Uploads
- Custodian for teller box
- Custodian for cheque drop boxes
- Ensure error free transactions of receipts & payments.
- Retail FX transactions processing.
- Vault Custodian
- Ensure highest level of customer service.
- Ensure that outward clearing process is adhered to.
- ATM custodian.
- Identification of counterfeit cash and ensure adherence of process laid down by the bank
How to apply for Finance Jobs in Thrissur, HDFC Bank Limited?
- If you believe HDFC Bank Limited Finance Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., hdfcbank.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Cash Officer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.