Cash Collection Executive Jobs in Delhi
Netambit solution Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Cash Collection Executive. Notice regarding the Delivery vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 08/21/2021. The work experience required for this Cash Collection Executive position is 0 – 4 years.
Netambit solution Private Limited Delivery Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Delivery jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Cash Collection Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Netambit solution Private Limited official website; netambit.com
About Netambit solution Private Limited
We approach our work with humility and strive to create ample opportunities for our partners, employees, stakeholders, communities and the world at large!We could use words like tech-driven, AI, blockchain, machine learning and so on to confuse the hell out of you, but we wouldn’t. We embrace technology just like everyday you embrace your smartphone and its many apps.While at the core we are a people-led business, we use latest technology, apps, and platforms to empower our people.
Complete Details of the Netambit solution Private Limited Cash Collection Executive Jobs
|Company||Netambit solution Private Limited|
|Role||Cash Collection Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs . 12000 – Rs. 20000|
Important Details to Apply for Delivery jobs in Delhi Netambit solution Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Delivery Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Netambit solution Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : netambit.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Cash Collection Executive Job Description
We are looking for a collections officer to assist with the collection of outstanding debts. The collections officer will contact clients and inform them of their debts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made as soon as possible. You may also be required to institute legal action when payments are not made.
To ensure success as a collections officer, you should have excellent communication, negotiation, and mathematical skills, as well as attention to detail. A skilled Collections Officer should be able to reduce company losses by encouraging customers to pay their overdue bills.
Cash Collection Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
Required Skills for Cash Collection Executive job
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience.
How to apply for Delivery jobs in Delhi Netambit solution Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Netambit solution Private Limited i.e., netambit.com
- Go to Netambit solution Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Cash Collection Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.