Carpenter Jobs in Labour Net Service India Private Limited Delhi
Labour Net Service India Private Limited is accepting applications for 25 Carpenter vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Technician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/02/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Carpenter Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Technician Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Labour Net Service India Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Carpenter. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Technician jobs in Delhi via labournet.in. When it comes to Carpenter Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Labour Net Service India Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Labour Net Service India Private Limited Technician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Labour Net Service India Private Limited
Job Role: Carpenter
Job Openings: 25
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 18000 – Rs. 20000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/25/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Carpenter Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field.
About Labour Net Service India Private Limited
LabourNet is a social enterprise that enables sustainable livelihoods for men, women and youth in urban and rural areas. Our three-pronged engine integrates social and business impact by bridging the gaps in Education, Employment and Entrepreneurship.
We focus on formalizing the informal by improving the socioeconomic status of people associated with unorganized value chain. This is achieved through skilling interventions, facilitating wage/ self-employment and entrepreneurship by bringing together all the stakeholders: large, small and medium enterprises, corporates, government, individuals and educational institutions.
Required Skills for Carpenter job
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years experience as a journey-level carpenter.
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
Carpenter Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
How to apply for Technician jobs in Delhi Labour Net Service India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Labour Net Service India Private Limited i.e., labournet.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Carpenter post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.