Carpenter Jobs in Mumbai
Koyo Staffing is currently hiring candidates for the role of Carpenter. Notice regarding the Technician vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 07/14/2021. The work experience required for this Carpenter position is 2 – 5 years.
Koyo Staffing Technician Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Technician jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Carpenter Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Koyo Staffing official website; apna.co
About Koyo Staffing
Koyo Staffing Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 May 2020. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c. Koyo Staffing Services Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A. Directors of Koyo Staffing Services Private Limited are Sujata Jadhav and Bhagvanta Bansraj Pujari.
Complete Details of the Koyo Staffing Carpenter Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 18000 – Rs. 26000|
Important Details to Apply for Technician jobs in Mumbai Koyo Staffing
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Technician Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at Koyo Staffing, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 07/29/2021
Carpenter Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field.
Carpenter Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Required Skills for Carpenter job
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years experience as a journey-level carpenter.
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
How to apply for Technician jobs in Mumbai Koyo Staffing?
- Visit official website of Koyo Staffing i.e., apna.co
- Go to Koyo Staffing Careers Page
- Click on the Carpenter post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.