Carpenter Jobs in Installco WIFY Technology Private Limited Hyderabad
Installco WIFY Technology Private Limited is accepting applications for 100 Carpenter vacancies at Hyderabad Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Technician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/13/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Carpenter Job Openings in Hyderabad like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Technician Jobs in Hyderabad
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 20 years. Installco WIFY Technology Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Carpenter. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Technician jobs in Hyderabad via home.wify.co.in. When it comes to Carpenter Jobs in Hyderabad for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Installco WIFY Technology Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Installco WIFY Technology Private Limited Technician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Installco WIFY Technology Private Limited
Job Role: Carpenter
Job Openings: 100
Experience Required: 1 – 20 years
Salary: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/28/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Carpenter Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field.
About Installco WIFY Technology Private Limited
The trend for online purchase of durable goods like furniture and appliances will continue to grow. While technology has helped overcome the design, selection, touch-feel and overall purchase transaction experience, there is a massive gap in the last step of installation. DIY does not work in India, so WIFY created India’s answer to that. We started as a B2B installation services provider for products which require assembly and/or setup prior to use, e.g., flat packed modular furniture, digital home good and appliances.
Today we are the largest player for on-site installation and post purchase services for over 100 companies, including brands such as IKEA, Livspace, Homelane and Hettich. All this is enabled through our technology platform where brands can manage their orders and customers throughout the product lifecycle. We also create thousands of new jobs by skilling and upskilling tradesmen and enable them to service these new generation products.
Required Skills for Carpenter job
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years experience as a journey-level carpenter.
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
Carpenter Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
How to apply for Technician jobs in Hyderabad Installco WIFY Technology Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Installco WIFY Technology Private Limited i.e., home.wify.co.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Carpenter post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.