Carpenter Jobs in Golden Glove Interiors Delhi
Golden Glove Interiors is accepting applications for 10 Carpenter vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed 12th and have required skill set can apply for these Technician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 05/29/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Carpenter Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Technician Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 7 years. Golden Glove Interiors is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Carpenter. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Technician jobs in Delhi via apna.co. When it comes to Carpenter Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Golden Glove Interiors, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Golden Glove Interiors Technician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Golden Glove Interiors
Job Role: Carpenter
Job Openings: 10
Experience Required: 3 – 7 years
Salary: Rs . 18000 – Rs. 24000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 08/06/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Carpenter Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field.
About Golden Glove Interiors
Golden Glove Interiors is registered in Delhi only as per our database. As per information available with us owner of this business do not have business in any other state. If you think our information needs to be updated, please verify GST number that you have. Quality speaks for itself. And that’s what we do, we let the quality of our work, speak aloud for us. At Golden Glove Interiors every single project is taken as an opportunity to create a new benchmark. We believe in adding life to interiors.
Required Skills for Carpenter job
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years experience as a journey-level carpenter.
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
Carpenter Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
How to apply for Technician jobs in Delhi Golden Glove Interiors?
- Visit official website of Golden Glove Interiors i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Carpenter post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.