Carpenter Jobs in Furniture World Delhi
Furniture World is accepting applications for 4 Carpenter vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Technician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 04/13/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Carpenter Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Technician Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 5 – 8 years. Furniture World is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Carpenter. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Technician jobs in Delhi via furnitureworldindia.com. When it comes to Carpenter Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Furniture World, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Furniture World Technician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Furniture World
Job Role: Carpenter
Job Openings: 4
Experience Required: 5 – 8 years
Salary: Rs . 18000 – Rs. 23000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 08/01/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Carpenter Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field.
About Furniture World
Furniture World. A great tale that began in 1957. So, that mostly summarizes our stalwart presence in the furniture industry that has gone through several tests and trails of time. From providing top end furniture products to promising and satisfying services, Furniture World has progressed substantially in growth and satisfying our customers. We provide an array of diverse which set the standards and raised the bar in our competitive world.
Required Skills for Carpenter job
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years experience as a journey-level carpenter.
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
Carpenter Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
How to apply for Technician jobs in Delhi Furniture World?
- Visit official website of Furniture World i.e., furnitureworldindia.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Carpenter post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.