Carpenter Jobs in Delhivery Private Limited
Delhivery Private Limited Carpenter Careers: Delhivery Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Carpenter to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Carpenter job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Technician jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 15 years experience. Delhivery Private Limited is offering Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000 for the position of Carpenter. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Delhivery Private Limited Carpenter Vacancy is 08/07/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website delhivery.com.
About Delhivery Private Limited
Since its inception in 2011, Delhivery has become India’s leading supply chain services company. Our vision is to become the operating system for commerce in India, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, logistics operations of the highest quality and cutting-edge engineering and technology capabilities.
Complete Details of the Delhivery Private Limited Technician Jobs
|Company Name||Delhivery Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 15 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000|
Carpenter Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field.
Required Skills for Carpenter job
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years experience as a journey-level carpenter.
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
Carpenter Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Steps to apply for Carpenter Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Delhivery Private Limited @ delhivery.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Carpenter job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Carpenter job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.