Car Painter Jobs in Raam Group
Raam Group Car Painter Careers: Raam Group is currently looking to recruit Car Painter to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Car Painter job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Technician jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 15 years experience. Raam Group is offering Rs . 12000 – Rs. 30000 for the position of Car Painter. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Raam Group Car Painter Vacancy is 09/02/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Raam Group
RAAM Group is a ₹2500 Cr organization based out of Hyderabad, with its footprints in auto-retail, real estate & amp, construction and consumer-retail. We are proud channel partners for Mercedes-Benz, MG Motors, Hyundai, Tata,Honda, Hero, Woodland, Bata, Titan, Fastrack, Peter England and many more. We are spread across Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka with over 60+ network outlets and team size of 2000+ employees. Joining our team now, you will be part of a highly driven, super ambitious team, striving to earn their way into the leadership team and take the company to a ₹5000Cr mark by 2025.
Complete Details of the Raam Group Technician Jobs
|Company Name||Raam Group|
|Job Role||Car Painter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 15 years|
|Salary||Rs . 12000 – Rs. 30000|
Car Painter Job Description
We are searching for a deadline-driven painter with great attention to detail. The painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces. Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting correct paints and primers.
To be successful as a painter, you should have great stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and to budget.
Required Skills for Car Painter job
- Experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
Car Painter Roles & Responsibilities
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
Steps to apply for Car Painter Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Raam Group @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Car Painter job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Car Painter job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.