C/C++ Developer Jobs in Bangalore
Oracle India Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of C/C++ Developer. Notice regarding the Software Developer vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 6/16/2021. The work experience required for this C/C++ Developer position is 6 – 10 Years.
Oracle India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Developer jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this C/C++ Developer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Oracle India Private Limited official website; www.oracle.com
About Oracle India Private Limited
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world¢¢s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential. At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you¢¢ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
Complete Details of the Oracle India Private Limited C/C++ Developer Jobs
|Company||Oracle India Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||6 – 10 Years|
Important Details to Apply for Software Developer jobs in Bangalore Oracle India Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Developer Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Oracle India Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : www.oracle.com
Last Date to Apply: Not mentioned
C/C++ Developer Job Description
C++ developers apply their C++ programming language expertise to develop desktop and mobile software applications, as well as embedded systems. They collaborate with stakeholders to determine application requirements, deploy software, and maintain software systems.
C/C++ Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Design & Implement features for current and next generation session border controller network infrastructure products.
- Design, develop, and implement a variety of software components such as call signalling, media management, system management, fault tolerance
- Diagnose and resolve software defects software products running VoIP and Security protocols.
- Demonstrate Strong Quality Orientation, and follow UAT, and understand & Support QA teams.
- Write functional and design specifications as required.
- Develop a working knowledge of all VoIP and Security protocols supported by the Oracle Communications SBC product line, and perform sustaining engineering for all VoIP and Security protocols (SIP, H.323, TLS, SSH, SFTP, etc.)
Required Skills for C/C++ Developer job
- Shall have 6-10 of experience in large scale product development in Enterprise, VoIP, VoLTE based products.
- Person should be Savvy with one of IMS, SBC, VoLTE Technologies.
- Strong Programming Skills on C/C++, with OOA & Design concepts.
- Strong multithreading concepts is a plus
- Person should have sound knowledge of telecom protocols like SIP/ICE/STUN/TURN/SRTP/DTLS/H323/Diameter/Radius
- Shall be thoroughly analytical and fix issues for SBC Portfolio of Products.
- Shall be thorough with Linux/RTOS internals and, product Architecture is preferred.
- Shall possess excellent verbal & communication skills, and passion for delivering Functional Requirements, Design Specifications and in participation of reviews.
- Ability to think through about field use case scenarios, desirability to enhance the usability experience is needed.
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/UDP/IP and networking concepts is a must.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of fast learning, innovation, strategic thought leadership and teamwork.
- 4 year bachelor degree required. Higher education in computer science preferred.
How to apply for Software Developer jobs in Bangalore Oracle India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Oracle India Private Limited i.e., www.oracle.com
- Go to Oracle India Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the C/C++ Developer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.