Business Technical Analyst Jobs in Hyderabad
Centre for Good Governance is currently hiring candidates for the role of Business Technical Analyst. Notice regarding the Marketing vacancy in Hyderabad location was published by the company on 5/18/2021. The work experience required for this Business Technical Analyst position is 0 – 4 Years.
Centre for Good Governance Marketing Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Marketing jobs in Hyderabad, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Business Technical Analyst Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Hyderabad are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Centre for Good Governance official website; www.cgg.gov.in
About Centre for Good Governance
The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) was established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) in October, 2001 to help it achieve the State’s goal of Transforming Governance.CGG coordinates and supports the design and implementation of GoAP’s Governance Reform Programme. CGG undertakes action research, provides professional advice to, and conducts change management programmes for government departments and agencies to help them implement their reform agenda successfully. CGG works closely with policy-makers like Ministers, senior officials, management experts, institutions and other stakeholders, especially citizens towards ushering in a caring government centered on the people
Complete Details of the Centre for Good Governance Business Technical Analyst Jobs
|Company||Centre for Good Governance|
|Role||Business Technical Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
Important Details to Apply for Marketing jobs in Hyderabad Centre for Good Governance
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Hyderabad for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Marketing Jobs in Hyderabad. If you are interested in applying for these latest Hyderabad jobs at Centre for Good Governance, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : www.cgg.gov.in
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Business Technical Analyst Job Description
CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Business Technical Analyst (work from office only). Looking for candidates with minimum 6+ years of experience out of which 3 years of consulting experience.
Business Technical Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists Development Team in developing tactical and strategic product, services and/or programs to support the Customers goals (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, etc.)
- Works closely with Department Personnel and associates to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or program business processes.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs. 5
- .Consults with Department Personnel to determine business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications.
- Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications. Reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Analyze Department Personnel activities and trends and compares analyses against the service standards and best practices. Presents findings and works with the Business Unit Leader and other personnel to identify and implement strategies that will address tactical and strategic goals
- Need to coordinate with user departments and understand the requirements of the application.
- Able to study the AS-IS system of the user department and work on the Gap Analysis. Identify the challenges & pain areas with the previous system.
- Identify the main vision and objectives of the application to be developed
- Suggest the available products of CGG where they can be applied in their requirement
- Able to prepare the Technical-commercial proposal as per the requirements of the user department
- Identify the approach and methodology to take up for the application which suits the budget and timelines of the client department to get the application developed
- Prepare Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Specification (FRS),Software Requirement Specification (SRS)documents , Requirement Traceability Matrix etc
- Able to draw Enterprise Architecture Diagrams, Flow Charts, stake holder diagrams through tools
- Generate the roles & responsibilities matrix among the stake holders and between the client department and the service providers
Required Skills for Business Technical Analyst job
2. Visualization and prototyping skills
3.Good command over spoken and written communication
4.Elicitation and interviewing skills
5.Problem solving and analytical thinking
6.Facilitation and observational skills
7.Business structure knowledge
8.Process modeling skills
How to apply for Marketing jobs in Hyderabad Centre for Good Governance?
- Visit official website of Centre for Good Governance i.e., www.cgg.gov.in
- Go to Centre for Good Governance Careers Page
- Click on the Business Technical Analyst post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.